Phone: (708) 748-0470 ext.7457
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Health & Physical Education
Mr. Nathan Becker
Hello Huth Knight parents! My name is Mr. Becker and this is my seventh year as a PE & Health teacher here at Huth. I am a graduate of North Central College and have my bachelor’s degree in Health & Physical Education. I am also involved in athletics here at Huth (Girl's Track & Field), as well as at a local high school coaching football and wrestling. I love sports, and participated in soccer, football, and wrestling throughout my athletic career.
I am married to my wonderful wife Hayley and we just welcomed our first child, Lincoln, this past winter. He is an adorable little tank and we absolutely love being parents!
I have a strong belief in hard work and dedication when it comes to academics and physical activity. I am looking forward to fantastic year of P.E. and health this year, and seeing our students improve in regards to health both physically and mentally.
Let's have a fantastic year and please do not ever hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Phone: (708) 748-0470 ext. 7457
- students are expected to be on time and attend virtual class each and every day. attendance will be taken
- students remain in view of the computer's camera during the duration of the lesson
- students dress appropriately for virtual class each and every day
- students stay muted unless prompted by the teacher to unmute and refrain from talking while the teacher is talking
- students are active participants in all virtual lessons
- no eating or drinking during online class
- students communicate any and all technical difficulties with the teacher immediately
- no using your cell phone during the lesson
- parents & guardians communicate with teachers via email and not during the virtual lessons
Please do not hesitate to contact with any questions or concerns at any time. During this challenging and unique time, perserverance will get us through this. WE CAN DO THIS :)