The Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) is the state assessment and accountability measure for Illinois students enrolled in a public school district. IAR assesses the New Illinois Learning Standards Incorporating the Common Core and will be administered in English language arts and mathematics to all students in grades 3-8.
If you would like to learn more, please follow the link provided to read more: IAR
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Make sure your child is at school each and every day!
- Illnesses happen so please take precaution and keep your child home if they are running a fever, vomiting, etc.
- Your child will do their best when they are able to complete their test with their classroom teacher and they will feel more comfortable testing in their classroom.
- Make sure your child is here on time!
- Students should be in the building by 7:45 a.m.
- Have your child get 8 hours of sleep (at least)!
- Students should be going to sleep early to help wake up refreshed.
- Make sure your child eats breakfast!
- All students are strongly encouraged to eat breakfast at home and/or at school.
- We offer breakfast beginning at 7:20 am.