Google Meet Etiquette
Muting - All microphones should be muted. Please mute yourself once you are done speaking if the teacher calls on you.
Questions or Contributions- when you have a question, type in the chat and wait for your teacher to call on you. If you would like to contribute, but it is not your turn to talk, use the chat feature in the right-hand corner.
Your Turn- wait for the teacher to call on you to unmute yourself. Only one student should contribute/talk at a time.
Stay Attentive- Pay attention to your teacher or other students who are speaking.
- Wear appropriate clothing
- ● Keep your video on (unless directed by teacher to turn it off)
- Look into the camers when speaking
- Pay attention.
- Stay in one spot during lesson time.
- Use emojis unless directed by your teacher
- Use Inappropriate language in the chat
- Share your screen unless told to do so by your teacher
- Use inappropriate language in the text
- Have a designated spot to work at so assignments can be completed.