Welcome to Ms. Bridges class!! I look forward to a productive year!!!!
In my class, classroom management is very important and addressed by encouraging the creative use of thought provoking questioning and hands-on activities, while remembering the premise, that if students are properly challenged and highly motivated in subjects that match or exceed their level and interest, the result is for sure, an atmosphere of learning, growth, and wonder!
At Indiana Elementary School we believe in Wildcats P.R.I.D.E.
* Positive Attitude
* Respect for All
* Do the Right Thing
* Effort Towards Learning
* Actively Listen, Make good eye contact, and participate.
* Cooperate with your teacher and classmates.
* Be kind and encourage others.
Respect for All
* Accept and respect everyone. Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
* Use positive words and body language.
* Take responsibility for your actions.
* Be honest
Do the Right Thing
* Stop, think, and make good choices.
* Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
Effort Towards Learning
* Pay attention and follow directions the first time
* Be prepared and on time.
* Give your best effort.