Expectations in Science:
Safety Precautions are the number one concern in my laboratory. Students are expected to follow instructions, understand safety precautions, and be aware of their surroundings so that everyone in the classroom is safe.
1. Follow all directions and instructions.
2. Listen when I or another person speaks.
3. Respect all people, all equipment, all ideas.
4. Do not walk around classroom unless told so by your teacher.
5. Stay on task! Do all class/homework.
6. Treat others how you want to be treated.
7. Be polite (Please, Thank you, Excuse Me, I'm Sorry, May I?..........)
Bring materials for class: pens/pencils, notebook paper and TWO MOST IMPORTANT -->>Science BOOK and Science NOTEBOOK
Learn and have fun!
I am on the Remind App where I will send homework and notifications for each class.
For Science 6th A Enter 81010 Text @mbogdan https://www.remind.com/join/mbogdan
For Science 6th B Enter 81010 Text @mrbogdano https://www.remind.com/join/mrbogdano
For Science 7th A Enter 81010 Text @mbogdano https://www.remind.com/join/mbogdano
For Science 7th B Enter 81010 Text @mrbogdanow https://www.remind.com/join/mrbogdanow
For Science 8th A Enter 81010 Text @mrbogda https://www.remind.com/join/mrbogda
For Science 8th B Enter 81010 Text @h6hedh https://www.remind.com/join/h6hedh