Media Center Rules & Expectations
1. Enter and exit the media center quietly.
2. Take your assigned seat.
3. Wait for directions from the Teacher.
4. Raise your hand and wait to be called on BEFORE speaking.
5. Keeps hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
6. Push in your chair when you stand up.
All books are checked out for one week
- Students may recheck out a book if the book has not been reserved for another student or teacher.
- Students who have overdue materials may not check out other materials until the overdue materials are returned. There are no exceptions to this policy.