The staff members in our programs are aware of each child’s intellectual, emotional and social needs. Acknowledging that children learn by doing, we will provide a developmentally appropriate experiential program.
- We will facilitate knowledge by providing a stimulating and challenging atmosphere to foster a love of learning.
- The staff will focus on all areas of early childhood growth and development, including social-emotional, language, cognitive and physical development.
- The classroom will be arranged in different learning centers to encourage language development, social interaction and challenging learning and play experiences.
- The children will interact and actively participate in activities designed to develop a positive and motivated attitude toward learning.
- The teachers and parents/guardians will exhibit a supportive and caring attitude, which will foster the children’s positive feelings of value and self-worth.
- The staff will use positive discipline to encourage the children to take responsibility for their own choices. These choices will increase self-esteem and self-worth.
- Family involvement is crucial to the success of the children in the program. Therefore, we will encourage communication between home and school in order to establish a partnership for learning. We believe this will form an unbeatable combination that will provide the children in the program with a great start in school.
- Through this programming, we will develop enthusiastic learners who are excited about their future learning.