For updated newsletter, please click here: Weekly Newsletter
1. JOURNAL PROMPT - please have your child complete the weekly journal prompt that is on the back of the newsletter and turn it in with their homework packet.
2. SNACK - please send your child with a healthy snack each day.
3. GREEN FOLDER - please check your child's green take-home folder daily.
4. HOMEWORK - homework is due every Friday.
5. BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS - we do not allow cupcakes to be brought in for birthday celebrations. Your child can bring in an alternative healthy snack.
6. STORYTOWN READING BOOK - please have your child bring this book back to school daily.
7. BAGGY BOOKS - baggy books have been distributed. Your child needs to bring these back to school in each day. They receive new books on Monday if they have mastered reading their current books.
8. SPECIALS - please refer to the calendar on your child's green folder to see which special we have that day.
9. LIBRARY - we have library every Monday. In order to check out a book, they need to bring back their previous book they checked out. If your child does not bring their book back on MONDAY, they cannot go to the library on a different day.
10. MONEY - if your child needs to bring money to school for any reason please make sure it is labeled and in an envelope or ziploc bag.
11. MATH FACTS - PLEASE continue to work on math facts (addition and subtraction within 10) each night.
12. ONLINE RESOURCES - your child will have access to various online resources. Please take advantage of these programs - a page with all of your child's log in information will be sent home at the beginning of the year!