Our Classroom Rules fall under 2 main categories: 1. BE RESPECTFUL 2. BE RESPONSIBLE and SAFE
1. Follow directions quickly.
2. Raise your hand for permission to speak.
3. Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
Be responsible and safe.
4. Make smart choices, like returning work/forms quickly, following procedures, honestly admitting mistakes & correcting them, etc.
5. Keep your dear teacher happy, by not disrupting the learning process, being kind, being safe, giving your best effort etc.
DIAMOND RULE - Keep your eyes on the target! Meaning stay focused on your goal to grow/improve daily.