Ms. Ware, E/LA Teacher
Gifted English/Language Arts - Grade 8 - MyPerspectives - Required Textbook
Course Guidelines and Expectations for Remore Learning:
- Do your best work. A job worth doing is worth doing well.
- Be responsible.
- Follow all directions the first time given.
-Students should have their camera on and should be muted unless otherwise instructed.
-Please refrain from eating on camera during class time.
-Attendance will be taken each day in every class. Students ar expected to be on time.
-The same behavioral expectations of in-person learning applies to remote learning. All students are to follow all team, school and district rules as they are outlined in the O.w. Huth and Matteson School District Handbooks.
- Students should use Google Classroom to communicate with their teachers as well as submit assignments.
- Confidentiality of all should be respected at all times. Students should not be recording, videotaping or transmitting any part of virtual lessons.
Grades and Assignments:
- All assignments are calculated in percent form. The percentage coincides with the district's grading system.
A: 100-93, B: 92-87, C: 86-78, D: 77-70, F: 69 - Below
Please check Power School weekly for your child's current English/Language Arts grade. Please feel to contact me at 748-0470 x 2775 or by email at email@example.com.