ARCADIA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: HOME OF THE SCHOLARS & LEADERS
A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL
WHERE EXCELLENCE IS THE EXPECTATION!
This Week at Arcadia
Hello Arcadia Families. As you are aware, Governor Pritzker has closed all public and private PreK-12 schools through April 7, 2020. Rest assured that we have put everything in place to provide a Distance Learning Partnership experience for all students, Kindergarten through Fourth Grade.
Please note the following during the school closure:
- Our main office phone lines will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to provide information and assistance during our Distance Learning Days. If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to call. The phone number is: (708) 747-3535.
- "Grab and Go" breakfast and lunch meals will be available from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. at the main entrance of our school on Distance Learning Days.
- During Distance Learning Days: Staff and students/families will be able to continue to communicate. Teachers will be available during Distance Learning Days between the times of 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to assist our students. You may reach them electronically through one or more of these digital avenues: email, Class Dojo, Seesaw, or the Remind App.
- We would strongly recommend that students complete their work during the times that staff are available so they may provide assistance when needed. Once again, staff will be available between the times of 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm. This will also help provide structure and a routine during the day as we help keep our students on a regular schedule.
- We also encourage you to find a quiet area of your home to help your child focus and complete their work.
- Periodic information will be sent out during our Distance Learning Partnership days. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Arcadia School between the hours of 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, or email Mrs. Healy at anytime. Her e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are going through unprecedented times, and we are prepared to meet this challenge. We will work together to ensure that our students remain safe and able to continue their academic endeavors during this Distance Learning Partnership experience. We look forward to coming back to school as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued support.